• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I think I'll head up there tomorrow, since I'm home in C'ville this weekend. I'll rock the INGO hat!:rockwoot:

Hopefully nobody is selling an M1A there or I might get in trouble:D

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I saw a couple, but other than that, everything was "meh."

It was mostly people's private collections that were either crap or too gussied up to use -- i.e. ivory grips, etc.

They did have a good selection of blades though -- even one guy who "made" single piece knives.

Still looking for a good .45 for the wife, and didn't find anything that said "buy me."

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It was a pretty good knife show. Unfortunately most of the firearms were still a little overpriced. Found a couple that were on my list, but not for the prices being asked. I do have to say there were many that had their prices marked down from the last show, but still more than I was willing to pay.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I was disappointed to. M44 and a M38 for $200 apiece?!!! I did find a Turk Mauser with a cracked stock for $75. Going to be a project gun. I went to Big R and bought a Mossberg Plinkster for a Christmas gift for the girlfriend and a M91/30 with the money I didn't spend at the show.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I was disappointed to. M44 and a M38 for $200 apiece?!!! I did find a Turk Mauser with a cracked stock for $75. Going to be a project gun. I went to Big R and bought a Mossberg Plinkster for a Christmas gift for the girlfriend and a M91/30 with the money I didn't spend at the show.

It used to be you could find decent bargins at gunshows, but nowdays everybody wants top retail prices for just about everything. What happened to the good old days?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom