• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I went to the show today on my way home from Bloomington. I walked around and found a Colt DA/SA 9mm pistol. I believe it had a polymer frame. The seller told me that Colt only produced the it for a few years. He was asking $850 for it. If he was asking closer to $550 I may have considered it. I also came upon a FEG Hi Power clone for $440 in immaculate condition, but it doesn't accept Hi Power mags. This was my first show that hasn't been in NWI or the 1500. I had a nice time and I am considering traveling to some other shows. It was a nice way to wrap up my weekend. I did buy a Trump t-shirt though

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I went to the show today on my way home from Bloomington. I walked around and found a Colt DA/SA 9mm pistol. I believe it had a polymer frame. The seller told me that Colt only produced the it for a few years. He was asking $850 for it. If he was asking closer to $550 I may have considered it. I also came upon a FEG Hi Power clone for $440 in immaculate condition, but it doesn't accept Hi Power mags. This was my first show that hasn't been in NWI or the 1500. I had a nice time and I am considering traveling to some other shows. It was a nice way to wrap up my weekend. I did buy a Trump t-shirt though

If it was the Colt 2000 "All American," no way was it worth anywhere near $850. They don't make them anymore because they didn't sell. They didn't sell because they were . . . not very good guns.

The only reason I could see for buying one is if you have to have a complete set of everything Colt made. You could probably find one for half that on Gun Broker.

Top Bottom