• Status
    Not open for further replies.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    We are already planning our second social meeting for this group. It will again be held at the Lafayette Brewing Company at 6pm. For this meeting, and for other future social meetings we will be using a "demo and dining" format. Please bring your EDC flashlights and be prepared to give a very brief rundown on what you like and don't like about them. The idea is that this will give everyone a chance to get a hands-on look at various flashlights without having to just blindly order one based on reviews or a spec sheet. If you are thinking of an upgrade or if you do not carry a light currently, this will be a good chance for you to see some of the models that are out there.

Please note also that there is now a Lafayette Area MSG social group. Please join it!

Last edited:

Fireburnzero1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    too bad its at Lafayette Brewing Company. has to be the worst brewery in the state of Indiana. Ive tried all their beer but the wheat and everyone of them leaves a bitter vomit taste in the back of your mouth.

DaveL

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Lafayette
    We will do all we can to support merchants who support the 2nd amendment. The Brewco does that. I'm sure there are others, but it fits our mission and can handle larger attendance numbers. I will talk with them about better service next time!!!!

Alternative location suggestions are always welcome.

Jason1508

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2011
    I'd like to go again but would rather not talk about flashlights for 2 hours. I think everyone should bring a list of everything they have in their B.O.B bags or anything else that would be considered as a survival item so perhaps that would help the group on maybe what else they are missing. It would be a good start. Im not saying the flashlight thing is a bad idea....See everyone there!!

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'd like to go again but would rather not talk about flashlights for 2 hours. I think everyone should bring a list of everything they have in their B.O.B bags or anything else that would be considered as a survival item so perhaps that would help the group on maybe what else they are missing. It would be a good start. Im not saying the flashlight thing is a bad idea....See everyone there!!

Sent you a PM. Let me know what you think.

DaveL

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Lafayette
    Less than two weeks away. Time to get it on your calendar! Hope to have to move to the back section 'cuz we don't fit in the front any more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom