Not open for further replies.

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville
    What!?!!?

xairetai-del-tags-animatedgifs-beautifuls-gifs-Panie-pic-2-eyes-k-album-Ochi-0001-zbyszek-nice-not-s-my-album-Non-mai-lAmore-di-conclusione-sadness-max-various-mulheres-%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B0-greetings-nat-2-imagenes-frumos-gif-favs-hott-Love-TTA-Longing4u-gotico-mine-my-pics-romantika-tears-Beautiful-Picture-crying-locks-mix-Facebook-Album-moudy-Fav-g%C3%BCller-ve-love-angie56-movers-san-for-me-Love-this-visages-c-i-n-d-y-wow-countess-eye_large.jpg

jk...that pic makes my eyes water!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    After checking our calendar, Nov 20th and Dec 4th are a no go....

What does everyone think about the 27th or 11th? I realize the 27th is Thanksgiving Saturday and people may be traveling.....what say you?

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Weekends are going to be really tough for me until January... My better days would be Mondays and Wednesdays in the 2nd half of December, but I realize that I am the only person for whom that schedule is convenient.... :(

I would love to come to a steel demo, but don't schedule around me. I'll be there if I can.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I just read this thread. I think it is a great idea, but I won't be able to attend anything this year due to schedule. I hope it's a sucess so I can attend the sequel next year. :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I wasn't one of the original who showed interest last year, heck I wasn't even a INGO member when the post first originated, but if it's open to anyone I would be intersested in the details.

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    I'd be interested, too. My boy and I took our Bobcat Steel walker out for the first time today. very fun.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I am interested but it does depend on the date due to the gun shows.
    Never been to one of these before so I am very interesting. :D

Yeah pick a date.

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville
    I've been looking forward to this all winter!!! Would it be better for us ladies in May or should we look at June which may give us more time to free up our calendars? Not a huge issue in our house as when I mention the words "shooting" and " I want to go" my husband practically packs my bag and loads the car for me!!!

What are your thoughts, Ladies?

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    If I have a decent amount of notice, it's generally not a problem for me to get a day off to do to something. I am planning a trip home sometime this summer but that's flexible still

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    June 18th works for me. It is the day before Fathers Day if that matters to anyone. May is not good for me at all. Too many shows. BTW where is the event gonna take place?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'll have to ride the fence for now. It's one of the reasons I haven't responded yet. I'm interested, but that's as far as I can commit for now. Summer is actually busier for me and harder to find the time.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    As long as kimmi has a week or two notice, we’ll be there.

If you want anything special painted for this Noisy Cricket or Zbornac, let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom