• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Cloverdale Conservation Club will be hosting a LADIES ONLY Appleseed shoot May 22/23.

We have 9 ladies coming in from all over the nation to train you gals in the fundamentals of rifle marksmanship and talk about Founders of our nation.
    So ........grab your Mothers, sisters, best friends and neighbors for a great weekend without the guys!

We have room for 20 more ladies on the line. Get preregistered now.

The Cost? A weekend of your time, 500 - 600 rds for your favorite rifle and a $5 per day range fee.

Any other questions? Ask away

Last edited:

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Great!

Come on ladies - we need to fill this shoot!

Guy's - it's your turn to stay home with the kids ......or take them to the zoo. :rockwoot:

Bull13

Plinker
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    I am encouraging a co worker to go to a regular one, and go with his wife to this event as moral support. They are in their 60's, no kids to watch at home.LOL Anyway, I hope it's OK if he goes to watch and learn the heritage.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I doubt it will work for her then. It is a 2 hour drive and she won't want to get up that early on the weekend!

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    I am encouraging a co worker to go to a regular one, and go with his wife to this event as moral support. They are in their 60's, no kids to watch at home.LOL Anyway, I hope it's OK if he goes to watch and learn the heritage.

Well, the idea behind the all women shoots is to allow the gals to completely relax with no guys around. There will be no male instructors present, only female instructors. So a check with the event Shoot Boss would be in order I think. I may be all wet though ......

Hawkhavn or Techres, any inputs on this?

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    We have 12 slots still open, with 13 pre-registered.

Come out for a weekend away from the guys! (Except for yellowhousejake! He's the Club Rep for the weekend)

Ladies, this will be a time of "peaceful recreation", with no shooting of the bull. :D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Apr 27, 2008
    I really wish it were on a different weekend. I hope the slots get full. All of you ladies should think about going. You'll have fun. And you'll be glad you went.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    There are still spots open on the line for this one!

Where are all my mothers day shooters? Guys, there is no better way to gain marital capital and firearms comfort than this two in one deal!

We have some of the best trainers in the country coming to put this on and there is still some room for more students so sign up and come on down.

:yesway:

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Our trainers are showing up Friday - a great group of gals fired up and ready to instruct you ladys in your heritage and fundamental rifle skills.

Don't miss this one!

PS: Bring your rain suits. :D

Dave

dom1104

Shooter
    Mar 23, 2010
    Even after I told all my stories of how subliminally frightening Dave was, my wife decided she wanted to go.....

Till we asked our doctor who reminded us loud noises and pregnant women dont mix.

durnit. I was SO CLOSE to getting her to go.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    Even after I told all my stories of how subliminally frightening Dave was, my wife decided she wanted to go.....

Till we asked our doctor who reminded us loud noises and pregnant women dont mix.

Sadly the owners of suppressors cannot loan them out like a loaner rifle or we could have solved that problem...

;)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Large, thick blanket folded double and wrapped around the tummy area... Should provide the perfect amount of hearing protection for the tiny one. It'll be perfect... Hell, we could patent it.. Call it pregna-muffs...

What? Don't look at me in that tone of voice.

<sigh>

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Weather is looking great for you ladies. Supposed to dawn sunny, in the 70's - 80's both days.

We might get wet setting up the target line this afternoon though - poor us :D

Top Bottom