• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    This looks really interesting, but I'm having a hard time believing that it conceals as well as the websites pics show. :D/QUOTE]

I use the flashbang with my S&W j frame. I works well for me. I like underwire and it seems to hold it in place best. The only thing is you have to make sure it is snapped correctly becaue it can come undone if it is not. There is a proper way to snap it. I have extra on top so no problems hiding it;) It fits against your skin so the weight of the piece is not an issue for me. next to open carry this is my preferred way to carry now. No fumbling around with my purse and I always know where my piece is! I carry in my home and out and about.

Well, I got rid of all my pocket pistols, so this isn't a HUGE concern to me now. I too, am blessed up top and prefer an underwire. I also prefer pretty form fitting clothes. If I ever end up with a pocket size pistol again, I will surely look into the Flashbang holsters, even if I have to buy my shirts a size bigger.
    Thank you for your input!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Hobart
    I have a glock 26 and for form fitting clothing I have a flashbang holster made by Lisa looper. You can u-tube it. I currently only carry at home as its been 10 weeks and no ltch permit yet. I have a friend making me an iwb holster for appendix carry now that it's winter. I'm 5'2" and 138lbs. Hope this helps.

jstarbuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I saw a good review on the Flashbang on GirlsGuidetoGuns.com It said it was good for your posture cause if you werent stitting up straight like you should, the handle would poke you to remind you to sit up straight! LOL

I am disappointed they dont make one for PK380.

Thanks for directing me here. This was superhelpful!

Also, I see that they make one for the PK380 now. I'm still hopeful of finding a Sig P238, and I'll probably get this holster for it when I do.

prepgal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Bloomington
    I carry my S&W Bodyguard in this holster jacket I bought from the NRA or in my ankle holster

http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/images/additional/706AVPS3.jpg
    706AVPS3.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    how can i get my wife to decide to carry? she thinks that since im gonna carry she dont have to.

That's a good question but the wrong one. You should be asking her why she doesn't want to carry. Ask her if she doesn't want to back you up? What if something should happen to you, doesn't she want to then defend herself and your children(if you two have any)

Also, unless you two are siamese twins, you won't always be together. I assume you work and there are at least 8 hours she won't be with you. Explain though you took a vow to love and protect her, you can't be with her 24/7 to protect her, so you next step is to prepare her to protect herself.

If she is apprehensive about guns or carrying, see if she would like to meet with some of the ladies here on INGO. We'd all be more than happy to talk with another lady and help her feel more comfortable with carrying a gun.

She has to make the decission to carry, because it is a very important decission. One that could haunt her the rest of her life, if she would have to use her gun and take a life, even the life of someone who is trying to hurt her. This decission is not to be taken lightly.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I am petite and have tried several different methods to conceal carry my SP101. I am too short waisted to comfortably carry such a big gun IWB but OWB works very well for me.

I picked up a gun belt a few 1500's ago and have been OWB carrying in a Galco holster since last fall. Carrying this way I barely know I have my SP101 on me. I can't believe it took me so long to finally decide to carry OWB. I resisted carrying OWB because I don't really want to outright OC yet.

I usually have a jacket or vest over it when I go out. I haven't decided how much effort I will make to conceal it when the weather warms up.

I have a pic of me carrying my gun this way in my pics if anyone is interested.

junior438

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    redkey
    That's a good question but the wrong one. You should be asking her why she doesn't want to carry. Ask her if she doesn't want to back you up? What if something should happen to you, doesn't she want to then defend herself and your children(if you two have any)

Also, unless you two are siamese twins, you won't always be together. I assume you work and there are at least 8 hours she won't be with you. Explain though you took a vow to love and protect her, you can't be with her 24/7 to protect her, so you next step is to prepare her to protect herself.

If she is apprehensive about guns or carrying, see if she would like to meet with some of the ladies here on INGO. We'd all be more than happy to talk with another lady and help her feel more comfortable with carrying a gun.

She has to make the decission to carry, because it is a very important decission. One that could haunt her the rest of her life, if she would have to use her gun and take a life, even the life of someone who is trying to hurt her. This decission is not to be taken lightly.[/QUOT

what she tells me is she dont hate guns, she just doesnt like them. she says shes ok and has not a problem with me carring, shooting and hunting. she just not into it. she will however shoot with me and thats where it ends. its kinda dissappointing, but its ok. i still love her!

Top Bottom