• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    congrats stony. ray makes some killer blades brother. that is a top notch little folder right there. love the all carbon fiber. very well put together. and he is very reasonably priced too. again congrats on a great blade

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    congrats stony. ray makes some killer blades brother. that is a top notch little folder right there. love the all carbon fiber. very well put together. and he is very reasonably priced too. again congrats on a great blade

:yesway: Thanks for the compliments Patrick.

Very nice. If you don't mind me asking what does one of those run $$$.?

I paid 385.00 shipped for this one. This one has a little thicker blade stock than he normally uses, plus with the carbon fiber adds to the cost. Ray's knives vary depending on materials and such, but can be had for what Patrick quoted. A true bargain for a full custom knife.

Ray has a proto flipper that he made that is out of this world cool, that will be my next from him hopefully.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    :yesway: Thanks for the compliments Patrick.

I paid 385.00 shipped for this one. This one has a little thicker blade stock than he normally uses, plus with the carbon fiber adds to the cost. Ray's knives vary depending on materials and such, but can be had for what Patrick quoted. A true bargain for a full custom knife.

Ray has a proto flipper that he made that is out of this world cool, that will be my next from him hopefully.

i haven't seen his flipper i will have to check his sub forum out. he is extremely anal and won't even sell knives that he doesn't like the finish on lol. so every knife you get from ray is first class. again beautiful blade sir. i have a stout camp knife of his and its one of my favorite blades.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    That flipper is hawt, I want a flipper so bad I can taste the steel. If ZT doesn't hurry I may have to start looking around.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    cubby ray usually won't take orders. he only sells on bladeforums and USN as he finishes them up. he doesn't even have a website lol. he keeps it pretty simple. i wish he did i been trying to get him to make me a 7 inch bladed stout camp knife in carbon fiber for a minute. if you pm him on one of the sites and he is making something similar to what you asked about he will sometimes give you a heads up pm and ask if you want it

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    Usually some makers will post pics of recently finished knives, i'll usually PM them if I see something I like and ask if it is forsale, it worked out for me this time.

I think getting on his list is you best bet.

Top Bottom