• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Considering your entire post is politically motivated, it more properly belongs in general political discussion, not general firearm discussion. I hate having to weed through intolerant threads when I just want to talk about guns.

The post wasn't really meant to be politically motivated. I really just wanted to talk about the shooting and the headline I knew would grab people. It turned political with the "lefty" comment.

I'll ignore the "intolerant" comment.

If it would fit better there, is there a way for me to move the post?

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    I'm sure you've all heard about the ex-cop/military officer who is killing cops and their families in L.A. There was a a lull in the ER last night so I took the opportunity to read his manifesto and every story about him I could find. Here it was I gathered:

1. The man, Christopher Dorner, is an ex LAPD cop and a naval intel officer
    2. He used his status to obtain weapons illegal in CA
    3. Ironically he's a pro gun control
    4. He claims that the LAPD fired him because he was blowing the whistle on police brutality and corruption.
    5. He was fired for allegedly falsifying police reports but no charges were filed.
    6. He claims that the firing "ruined his life" and that the killings won't stop until they clear his name.
    7. He's a lefty (which explains why the media isn't using him as a gun control argument)
    8. In two instances now, LAPD police officers have opened fire upon trucks matching Dorner's truck's description w/o knowing who was inside. Two women were shot in one instance. The driver in the 2nd escaped unharmed.

Question: Does this story strike anyone as blatantly fishy? Like maybe his allegations are true and LAPD has issued an unofficial order to shoot him? One instance of jumpy cops I buy.....two right after the other? Ehhhh...

Finally, with an ex-cop absolutely schooling LAPD at every turn, having obtained weapons illegal for the average CA resident, and gunning down innocent civilians who don't have equal means to protect themselves....is it any wonder why we have the 2nd amendment?

Would love your comments and/or updates on the developing story. This one has me fascinated.

WTF #8 really happened? thats ridiculous.

Top Bottom