• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UNLOCKEM

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    I have a Kel-Tec KSG and am looking for a Foregrip.
    I have looked at the Magpul AFG models: https://www.magpul.com/products/afg-2.
    The FAB Defense PTK: PTK VTS Combo - Ergonomic Pointing Grip combo pack - - FAB Defense - EXPECT MORE
    The Hi-Tech striker charging handle hitechcc Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun Striker Charging Handle.

The Hi Tech does seem to be the only one designed for the KSG. Anyone have one of these or a different grip that stands up to the pump action of the KSG?

Also would appreciate input of what sight you would recommend. I am thinking of a red dot of sorts but with so many offerings out there it gets a little confusing.
    Any input would be appreciated.
    Thanks

LastShot123

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 31, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I prefer the magpul xtm on my ksg. I'm used to a pump shotgun and this brings me home but added the stoppers to help with the extra umph needed to rack it before it was broke in real nice.
    Sight wise I would recommend eotech for the 65 MOA circle. It seems like it was made for the spread of 00 bk or pdx. Plus you have the 1 MOA dot to sight in a slug.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I'm using the Fab Defense PTK foregrip on mine. I tried several different types and this one, for me, keeps my hand/wrist in the most natural position. By design the grip provides a front "hook" that you wrap your index finger around which gives me a very positive hold for racking the slide. I also use a single point button sling which requires small tools to remove and the grip provides a nice little compartment to hold the tools or batteries.

As for sights, at minimum put a set of magpul or other flip ups on there. I've using an EoTech on mine as the reticle works well for buckshot.

KSG_June2014_DirectSide_1_zpscqdsm1hr.jpg

KSG_With_Eotech_Side_Med_zpslfx8khgx.jpg

KSG_GripStorage_1_zpsflfmedrv.jpg

Top Bottom