• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    KS&E Guns is located about a mile or so west of Post Road on Pendleton Pike. The employees are top notch and the gun prices are fair. I have purchased several guns there over the years. I think they have the best prices for.223 ammo; $67 + tax for 200 rounds the last time I purchased there.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    KS&E Guns is located about a mile or so west of Post Road on Pendleton Pike. The employees are top notch and the gun prices are fair. I have purchased several guns there over the years. I think they have the best prices for.223 ammo; $67 + tax for 200 rounds the last time I purchased there.
    i always appreciate kind salesman, but $358.45 after tax is steep on 1 thousand rounds of ammo.

Last edited:

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    i always appreciate kind salesman, but $358.45 after tax is steep on ammo.
    confused!

but love that gun store. just wish they had more in stock.. or i was in not such a hurry to get a particular gun.. the day i decide i have to have it.. I will call every gun store in the state if i have too.. if that doesn't work.. i will special order.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've bought several guns from Ed over the years. He is the guy to see for CZs. He doesn't stock very much in the store but will order it and have it in a couple of weeks. He has gotten things for me that others couldn't, Darrell has some amusing stories to tell too.... ;)

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Darrell has some amusing stories to tell too....

I second that. One of the few places that carry #4 buck in stock. Everyone has 00 buck.

I think it is funny when they get fighting with each other doning the stocking of stuff. Me crawling up on the ammo crates looking st stuff.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    I stopped by KS&E on Saturday. They had a grand total of two guns available for sale. I hope they can keep the lights on.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    They mist have gotten one in..... They only had 1 on Friday, a 243 rifle. Ed said he has some coming soon though. :yesway:

Buckle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2012
    Lafayette
    I hope they're doing well. A decade or so ago I used to work on Pend. Pike and I'd go pay them a visit on occasion. Did plenty of business with them. Bought a couple of Star semi-autos (which have actually been real reliable) along with a Rossi .22 revolver and an interesting 20 gauge O/U made in Russia (Baikal). I'd go to them because they had inventory of affordable guns and there was no such thing as a stupid question to them. Last time I stopped in was probably two years ago and they didn't stock sporting rifles or shotguns hardly at all but instead everything was geared towards home and self defense. Inventory was low then, just not as low as now. My how times have changed us all.

Top Bottom