• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RAD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    My first post here is a question...Does anyone know any gun shops in Indiana who have a Kriss .45 Vector Carbine in stock? Any contact info would be appreciated.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    According to the Kriss website, Elmore's in Greenwood is a factory dealer, but I have had my name on a waiting list for about 6 months. I found one at a shop in Flint, MI. about a month ago. Found that the stock was not functional and decided I did not need one anymore.

RAD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I called all of the shops on the Kriss dealer list and planned on calling Midwest. May see if they will bring one for me to the Indy 500 show at the end of the month. Thank you.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have a Kriss SBR that is waiting for a stamp at Beech Grove Firearms. If you just want to check one out before you order one, stop by on a Sunday and I'll get it out for you.

If your ready to purchase one, I'm pretty sure we could order you one. No idea what the delivery time would be though. Good luck in your search.:ingo:

iSaladbar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I was just in at sniper co in Fort Wayne and i'm pretty sure they had one. Also Midwest gun exchange had one 2 weeks ago when i was up there.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I have seen several for sale this year at PSS. All have been carbines. They have the extended mags in stock from Kriss.

RAD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Called MGE and they did not have one in stock but found one that just came into Ed Hirshey's Discount Guns. I highly recommend contacting him if you are interested in a specific item. Great shop and great to do business with. Thanks to all of you who offered suggestions.

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I had problems with mine FTE and Kris sent me a new Lower and has recommended ammo to use in the gun. Which was probably the problem...If your serious about buying one I might let mine go with the extended mag for 1700 only 100 rounds thru it

RAD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Already bought one, but I sure would have like to have known of your offer a few hours earlier...I might have considered it. But thanks for the offer.

Top Bottom