• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Went and shot on Sunday and the place is about the same as it was before they shut down . The front showroom is changed up a bit and the price has gone up to $12 an hour , but thats no big deal. Seems they were a little more strict on things then they were before as they mentioned lane assignment, time restrictions, and a worker came out and observed all of us shooting throughout the hour. The rifle side of the range, the old frangible side, is not open and per the counter guy he indicated not until February or so , even though I saw a few 7.62x39 casings lying on the floor.

I liked the steel , but i did not like getting hit with splash back all the dang time.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I need to make it over there and check it out. I have always found the people that work there to be pleasant. never have been real strict on the per hour thing. I have went over a few times not paying attention and have offered to pay for it and they never would take it. Two bucks an hour more won't kill me.

Tynimiller

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 20, 2014
    Osceola
    Can any of you attest to if they changed their air quality filtration? One of the biggest hazards to indoor shooting is getting proper HEPA qualified filtration involved.

Top Bottom