Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    SouthWest Indiana
    G18?

AC556 22lr conversion?

dunno. a full-auto Glock, it was. :D and a full-auto .22, it was. :D

did everyone see the smoking hot deals on the Colt 6920s?

these?

ar15forsale.jpg

westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    twas a blast. mud in the lower lot was no trouble if you had 4wd and paid attention to where you were going. got there mid afternoon yesterday and stayed for the night shoot. well worth the wait.

i shot in the jungle match kind of by accident. walked up to their booth to ask about it and after being told it was booked up a guy walked up and offered me his spot. that worked out well - waited maybe 10 minutes and i was up. that was a fun little course, though i totally didn't see two of the targets. my wife tagging along behind me claims to have seen them though...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    WTF is a CRABINE???? Is this some new fangled type of gun??

You are south of the Ohio River. It comes with the territory.

If they have the correct letters in a word south of the Ohio, I just take extra time to arrange the correct letters. Who needs Will Shortz on NPR when you have Southern spelling?:D

Did anyone else see the "Mortor" for sale?:rolleyes:;)

Besides, who is going to correct the spelling and grammar of people with more guns than teeth?:D

Last edited:

50bmgshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Greenfield
    got back home from KC last night at 2am. the first time i ever went.....best time i ever had(and i didnt even shoot anything!!)...prices were good depending on where u looked....got two cans of 50bmg for 315 each.....2.10 per round!!!! I originally went there to find a good scope...but i ended up leaving with a scope AND ammo, parts, thermite, and of course a KC shirt. I'm already planning on goin back in the spring

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    Went saturday with the wife,she videoed ms shooting a MKIII sten and a MA 180. The guy helping me with the 180 after i shot 240 rounds with two jams said try this mag of 180. best $95. i spent.
    Bought 2000 primers from kc store for $39.98 per 1000. The guys out side wanted $60.00per 1000. I had my INGO lid on my head and looked hard to find other members, 0. Shure would of liked to meet some of you.
    They could have had more food booths i stood in line twice for a hot dog and both times when it got up for my turn they where out.
    The wifes Grand Cherokee did OK in the mud but it was like driving on ice.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Muddy is an understatement! Went Saturday and it was a complete mess! Thank god for the 4-wheel drive SUV, although it was almost too much for it to handle. I was more or less sliding all over the place rather than getting stuck in the mud. The shoot was awesome! Looking forward to next year!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I went back and forth about going until I ran off all prospective friends to ride with me. I was there all day Sat. with an INGO hat on and I also didn't see anyone else with our "colors" (picture geeky white dentist trying to pull off that statement). I got a WW2 Nazi Germany leather ammo pouch (1937) and some ammo for my German K98. It was my first time there and it will definitely not be my last!

Top Bottom