• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I have always gone on Saturday so going on Friday will be new for us. There were a lot of deals last October, hopefully they will still exist this spring! There will always be a crowd there thats just how it's, only time it sucks is if it rains for more than 5 minutes. All 20,000 people try to get under any roof they can! :): I wanted to get into a couple of the rifles matches Friday but was too late, maybe next time. I'm just going to have fun like usual, but if I see a good deal on any ammo I want it will happen. :D

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    I'll be there, I've been many times but this will be my wife's first trip to the creek. Might get to stay for the night shoot this time!

My wife is going for the first time as well! Can't wait! :rockwoot:

If this is your/your wifes first time, you dont want to miss the night shoot. A line of shooters firing thousands of rounds of tracers into the night...you wont see anything like it anywhere else.

Plus if your wife is a gun fan, she may find the "firework-esque" tracers romantic :D Bring protection though...ear protection that is

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Wish I could make it but going to have to miss it this time. The past few times I have gone its always been fun. Cant miss the night shoot, its one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed.

Though I am wondering with the ammo shortage if it might be a bit tamer this year? I doubt it, but still wonder. But if you have the money to own and fire quad 50s, I'm sure you can afford whatever you want.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Lots of uppers of a complete abscence of DPMS, SAD:(

I didn't see Rock River Arms either, Doublestar and DSA were there in force though!! Plenty of ammo, brass and steel. Lots of great surplus deals, picked up several items I have been wanting. Crowd wasn't as bad as Saturdays usual IMO. It's muddy though, come prepared for parking. :yesway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I heard from a friend that said ammo was a little high, and guns were kind of scarce, so now I'm having second thoughts about going tomorrow. May wait until October and hope that some of the prices have come down a bit.

Top Bottom