• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    My Spyderco Paramilitary 2 "Murdered Out Edition" arrived today from Blade Matrix. I let it stab my deck, and now it's going back in to the box until I finish my MBA in the next couple months; it's a graduation present from myself to myself. Here it is with the knife I carry, Spyderco Calypso Jr.

9kCoJRU.jpg

My neighbor was mowing at the time but I managed to snap the photo while his head was behind the PM2. No photo bomb ;)

rUNfqGy.jpg

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County

Kryptonite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2009
    NE Indiana

RedThunder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Indy-North
    Benchmade's Auto Adamas

Picked this up from Brad today, what a monster of an auto! You can check out the specs at Benchmade, but it seems built like a tank.

Also, contact Brad - Brads Knives and buy with confidence, he is a great guy with good product. Thanks.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've got a Benchmade 553, a Benchmade Model 42 (balisong), Kershaw Tremor, and my first fixed blade will be here tomorrow: Seal Pup Elite

I'll get a family photo of them when it arrives

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    Managed to find a Microtech Combat Troodon. It's funny when you're trying to find a certain knife, it's sold out everywhere. Before my search I feel like I would see them everywhere. I'm sure the fact that several states are legalizing automatics didn't help.
    Anyway, it's a satin finish/plain dagger edge in S35VN steel and I am totally in love with this thing!! I've always loved Microtech's satin finish on a blade and this really is fantastic. I had originally snatched up a stonewashed bowie from the same dealer but sent them an email almost immediately asking to switch to the satin dagger. I'm so glad I did. Enough with the blah blah, on to pics...

q4qx.jpg
    g4g7.jpg

n7o6.jpg
    t5dw.jpg

Top Bottom