• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    MadDog is looking tough with those bad boys. After playing with mine for a few minutes I can't get over how sweet it is. Super fast and great balane in hand. I love it.

El T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Fishers
    You guys win the lotto or sumpin'?
    You've gotten more bada$$ steel in the past month than anyone else I know.

Nice pickins.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Mike Grayman told me they come with a "toothy edge" for hard core use, it makes the the edge less susceptible to rolling and chipping when using the knife extremely hard. The edge is almost like a chisel grind edge. it really is only sharpened on the one side. I'll use this knife for awhile before I decide if I want a more refined edge put on it.

Miles a really nice guy. Mine was maybe a little extra rough, because it came with what almost looked like a serrated edge. Love the knife though. Probably the beefiest folder I've ever handled.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Miles a really nice guy. Mine was maybe a little extra rough, because it came with what almost looked like a serrated edge. Love the knife though. Probably the beefiest folder I've ever handled.

mikes cool too.......

:D

i have a west nile warrior that mike polished put a polished edge on..... thing is scary. he puts that toothy edge on almost all his knives. works for most of the buyers, since most of the buyers buy them for smashing and bashing as opposed to actually slicing. smashing chips up an edge quick. its alot easier to put a polished edge over a toothy edge than vise versa.

i need to update my inventory list of Graymans......

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    need more pics :)

JK spike hawk max. won a contest and this was the partial prize. well 100 dollars of it was anywho

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0384.jpg

DSCN0385.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    I got to talking with my dad about his knives and I got stories for just about all of them and their history/why he bought them, heres a couple cool ones I got pics of:

Thats my grandpa's Randall on the far left, my dads Randall dive knife 1/4" thick in the middle and a custom stag handled one my dad got out west on a backpacking trip:

19eae818.jpg

close up of grandpa's Randall:

f0da618b.jpg

Close up of my dad's Randall dive knife:

7c57a088.jpg

Pics of the stag handled knife - the blade is made from a saw blade:

71c07cbb.jpg

bf92fada.jpg

bad picture of a little Gabbard custom I got for my dad last fathers day, the handle is cool camo wood laminate, blade is A2:

4db46e86.jpg

This is a Case XX sidewinder? - maybe Brad could tell me something about it, its pretty cool, the case button is the lock, I had to resist scratching an extra X on the blade..:cool:

bbe7fb3b.jpg

5f9908e0.jpg

until next time when I get pics of all his knives :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    This is a Case XX sidewinder? - maybe Brad could tell me something about it, its pretty cool, the case button is the lock, I had to resist scratching an extra X on the blade..:cool:

bbe7fb3b.jpg

5f9908e0.jpg

until next time when I get pics of all his knives :D[/QUOTE]

The Case Sidewinder is a pretty rare and very desirable knife for collectors. I believe it was only manufactured one or two years, back in the early 80's. One of the reasons it is sought after, is the shield is what you push to unlock the blade which makes it very easy to convert to an auto. I have seen a few that have been converted.

Last edited:

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    That's a lot of knives for just some after work chopping. Even if you only spent a few minutes with each one you had to be out for hours. Looks like a good time.

Top Bottom