• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I hate to post bad pics but I feel as if I have been letting this thread down some by not contributing :) so on to some pics.

top 2 knives are Bill Siegles top is a bush sword and a then a "Just Right camp knife"

next is a horton large nesmuk (one of my favorite blades so it make it in to most pics :)

busse sarsquatch

busse basic 6
    tops prather war bowie (love this blade and knifelady hooked me up something fierce )

fehrman shadow scout in 3v steel

on the left strider db

on the right busse sar 3

sorry for the horrible pics but I felt I should post some stuff too :)

DSCN0179.jpg

DSCN0180.jpg

DSCN0181.jpg

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    yeah I got it right after you got your machete type blade from him. can't remember the name but it started with a p. lol I sent him a pm about if he did anymore like that I wanted one lol. he said well I have something a close that i changed a couple things on if you want and ofcoarse I did lol :) I don't post pictures usually because I suck at taking pictures and I feel they never do the blades justice :)

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    One of these days, I'll make it to a chop in. As soon as I stop buying knives I wont need to work all of this overtime.

*I'm pretty sure I can stop anytime I want*

:nailbite:

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    With all the chatter I figure I had better post another pic.

This is one of my favorites and unfortunately somebody has talked me out of it and offered up something that I want even more. So here's a goodbye pic of it before it goes off to it's new home.
    IMAG0520.jpg

and yes.... the scales glow.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Dammit Bobby, stop posting all these sweet knives, I ran out of rep for you.

That is one knife I will definitly get in the future, a Horton Trech knife :yesway:

How thick is it? It doesn't appear to be the .5" thick version but pics can be deceaving.

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Dammit Bobby, stop posting all these sweet knives, I ran out of rep for you.

That is one knife I will definitly get in the future, a Horton Trech knife :yesway:

How thick is it? It doesn't appear to be the .5" thick version but pics can be deceaving.

Lol, thanks. I really don't deserve any more rep though just for spending more than I should on knives.

It's a thin one at 1/4" thick. I hate losing this one and do plan on picking up another after I get over this Busse kick that I've been on lately.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Anybody have any recommendations for high quality fixed blade self defense tactical knife for a hundred bucks or less? Anything less than 8" overall is prefered

Top Bottom