Knife needed for hike across England ~ without violating their restrictions!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    I like that one. It doesn't look like any of the blades have a lock on them (Lock Blades are forbidden!). The only question that I have is the blade length. The blades have to be UNDER 3" long. But that certainly looks like it has what I want, except it still doesn't have the corkscrew!

I found it by searching for UK legal multi-tool. Hoping to find something with a corkscrew.

Leatherman Juice Xe6 will work (listed as UK legal)
    http://www.amazon.com/Leatherman-78...UTF8&qid=1377801066&sr=1-1&keywords=Juice+XE6

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfortunatly i still live in the UK and yeah our Laws are pathetic.
    However if you've not left for these dreadful isles just yet i can tell you that a blade over 3 inches and a locking blade are perfectly fine provided it's not on public view, is stored in the backpack and not in your pocket and you have a legitimate reason for having it outside.

Most police know this but the police have a quota of how many people they must book, harrass, intimidate and generaly screw with a month so if they do come giving you grief ALWAYS ALWAYS refer to it as a working tool NOT a bladed weapon, edged weapon, Edged impliment. Sharp impliment or anything like that at all. ALWAYS refer to it as a working tool.

Oh and it's best to buy one over here. You will not get anything like that through customs at all.

Top Bottom