• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    my first was a boy scout knife, i still have it in a box with the rest of my scout stuff(it's still at mom and dads house)

now my first good knife was a buck 110, loved that knife, but sad to say i lost it, and i would like to get a 110 auto conversion with a pocket clip.

but let me second the poster who said a multi tool, i have about 5 knives i rotate on a daily basis, but everyday my gerber go's on my belt, i feel naked without it!, at work it's a lifesaver, i dont use the knife blades(but i could easily) i just prefer a pocket knife for ease of opening, plus i work knife blades hard!, so with my gerber (and my pocket knife) i always have a sharp blade(or 3, my gerber has a straight blade and a serated blade) on me. and i do prefer the gerber multi tool over any other tool. the leatherman and a few others that spin to open have kind of a sharp edge on the handle where the tool parts are, and it can be a litte painful when you purt any pressure on it when you use the pliers, the gerber has rounded edges.

just my 2cents
    good luck with whatever you choose, and talk to brad before you buy! support ingo!

Top Bottom