• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • earlykyler2012

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Grant County
    So I decide to take a walk in that horrible weather yesterday on the Cardinal Greenway(I live right off the bypass in Marion). I get on the Greenway at about Butler Street and start heading South East and I get to somewhere around the 10th St and low and behold I see a deer. No wait a minute... there's frickin 3 of em, in the middle of Marion! So I just trotted right by em. I didn't bother them, they didn't bother me. All is well. But on the flip side I'm not sure if thats safe or not as them deer can get fiesty sometimes(see video) and its too close to traffic/people. Just thought I'd share the highlight of my yesterday. Thanks for listening.

http://youtu.be/LNGGbozilko

Last edited:

earlykyler2012

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Grant County
    That video is a few years old, I remember seeing it on "when animals attack". It's just the first thing I thought of when I seen them deer. I said to myself, don't let one of these deer get a wild hair up their @** or else the snubby's coming out. Wouldn't that be something, shooting my first deer but only in self defense. lol

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Deer like to graze in the greenway between 56th street and the Eagle Creek running trail.

It's the weirdest thing. You're pretty much so guaranteed to see at least one if you drive by at dusk. They don't seem to mind the people or the cars.

Top Bottom