Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    391   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    No longer for sale.

Kimber Stainless II 10mm with two mags, box, mags, takedown tool, lock, etc. I bought this new, put exactly 24 rounds through it and put it back in the safe. I don't shoot it because I have others that I carry and abuse. No issues with this pistol, functions perfectly and NO idiot mark. Also comes with G10 style grey matching grips and original wood grips too.

Lots of people poo-poo Kimber 10mm's on the internet, (Yes, the Rapide might be junk) but I have four (including this one) and have never had a single failure to feed, FTF or otherwise. Two TLE IIs and a TLE RL II with approx. 2200 rounds through say these are awesome. These un-milled slide guns are great, and I carry one about half the year.

Front sight is original orange fiber optic, the rear is HiViz HZ 31. Super bright. Also has arched mainspring housing. Can swap for original if requested. Will include 50 rounds of target ammo or 20 rounds of JHP, your choice.

$850 obo for everything - Cost me (with ammo and rear sight) about $1150 - between Nashville and south Greenwood. Need to see IN DL and LTCH and provide receipt for both parties. Not looking for trades, funding another project. Please PM with questions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom