• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    My vote... after 3 different Kimbers, Yonkers can keep them all. I'm sure somebody feels the same way about SA. Never warmed up to Sigs except their 1911 line which is fair for a mid level 1911.

I love everything about the EMP... which is why I spent 2 years searching for a 40s&w instead of a 9mm when they were first released. You will need a premium holster and belt to carry 42oz though. Never looked back after 5 years.

dsc06320iw.jpg

JLL101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Love my Sig P938. So far zero problems. Like the 3 dot sights, the single action and external safety. Some have complained about the trigger but my gun's trigger is smooth and seems overall quite similar to my Beretta 92FS SS. I have smaller hands and the gun proportions fit me well. I shoot 115 gr Hornady Critical Defense. To me the P938 has nominal recoil and flash with the Hornady ammo. Have not shot the other two.

TheDoaner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    Southern IN
    For what it's worth, I work part-time at a gun store and I've shot and sold all 3 of your choices. I own several Kimbers and Springers and I'm kind of a trigger snob. Trigger advantage goes to the EMP. The Solo is only designed to function with premium personal defense ammo in 124gr or 148gr. but the Sig and SA EMP will eat anything. I've seen several people have early issues with the EMP but only in 9mm which SA rectified. I know several people with a collection of high end 1911's who choose the EMP as their EDC and I've never met anyone who owns the EMP in .40 and doesn't love it. It is amazingly accurate for it's size.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I have never shot the Springfield or the Sig, but I have a Solo, and it's a great piece. I purchased it because of the 9mm caliber in a .380-sized pistol. Very reliable too. I have fired 100 rounds through it, with no mis-fires or FTFs.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom