• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUCK HINKLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    greenfield
    Wow you would think a 11 year old should know better, I wonder if I could call cosco and get a deal on that safe, It does have some holes drilled in it now... lol

teh Nub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Clark Co
    Of all the places I've looked at safe's they have been locked and I had to find someone to open it for me to look inside.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    This is very much so a political discussion. What information do you think politicians use to take away our rights? People doing stupid things like getting locked in safes.
    That doesn't make it a political discussion. Everyone trying to place the blame on others would make it a political discussion. Assuming his parents were liberal was nothing but an empty pot shot at what most people around here are against. Now can we get back on target, or should I truly start in with the political banter and get this thread moved yet again?

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    i am not sure if i heard it right but when i heared it on the radio they said something like the keys for it was locked inside. do they make keyed safes that big?? that is the only way i could see it locking when he shut it or if it was one of those electronic doodads

joshrio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That doesn't make it a political discussion. Everyone trying to place the blame on others would make it a political discussion. Assuming his parents were liberal was nothing but an empty pot shot at what most people around here are against. Now can we get back on target, or should I truly start in with the political banter and get this thread moved yet again?

I don't think it matters if the parents were liberal or conservative. What matters is politicians use stories like these to try and get more control of our lives. So this is not a political party agenda problem but a government agenda problem.

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    Will someone PLEASE tell me how one person can lock themself in a gun safe? I have never seen a safe with the handle on the inside. I call BS.

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    where were the kids parents? we should lock the parents in one for an hour or so!
    They were in isle 3 talking to the BALLOON BOYS mom. and dad.

I want to see a picture of the safe in question.This was a ruse to scam COSTCO out of free stuff. Any time you have Callyfronia and guns in the same sentence there is a joke in there someware

POT LOCKER I COULD BELIVE.

dooleydclown

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Somewhere between Indy and Carmel
    All of the safes I've seen in the Indy area are locked with the door open to keep it from closing fully. Don't know that any safe will lock automatically when the door is closed. My safe with an electronic lock has to be locked manually when closed.

Bigkeger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Let the hilariosity ensue!!!! Seriously though, someone had to turn the handle to lock the thing. The kid couldnt have done so on his own.

Top Bottom