• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    In a hospital, conceal the damn thing. I don't think there is a thing called "a gun friendly hospital" around these parts.

I'd expect that kind of JB Thuggery from someone.....like you. If I can't wear it out in the open and proud, it's just like being in a concentration camp. THERE ARE NO SHADES OF GRAY!!!!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Point of interest: my sons' medical care is exclusively through Hendricks Regional-affiliated care providers. And all of the offices are housed in Hendricks Regional buildings. Their dentist's building has had a "No Beretta" sign for as long as we've been going (about 5 years). They just had a dentist appointment last month, and the "No Beretta" sticker was gone.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Wow. My primary physician is with a Hendricks Regional Health (small office in my town). He said nothing when I disrobed and set my firearm with my clothing during my last exam. They haven't had any signs up.

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    We need to move some legislature on these hospitals. Witham Hospital in Lebanon has the "Beretta" stickers all over the place. I should have taken picture of them. It says something to the effect of "In order to ensure the safety of our guests, alcohol, smoking and firearms are not allowed on the premises." So the presence of guns is bad for one's health? It's ridiculous.

And what is with the Beretta symbol, is this Illinois?

USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    I was carrying when I married my wife and when she had our child in the operating room by emergency c-section a couple months ago. I am not anti OC, but CC sure does make things easier in some situations.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom