• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I got this movie from netflix, thought it would be mediocre, but HOLY CRAP!!! If you guys haven't seen it, SEE IT!

It's a LITTLE nerdy, and it's got some boy tries to get girl in it, but the action scenes are AWESOME.

That's all I'm saying for now.

Stubbleducker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Indy
    Agreed on both points - loved the movie (unexpectedly) and hate Cage with a passion, but he was almost acting in this one...

Definitely not the "Spy Kids 7" I was expecting!

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    You all are off your rockers. That movie made me sadfaced. Sooooo bad I couldn't even laugh at the funny parts. I really wanted that little girl to fall off a building.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I was expecting a kids movie, and was quite surprised. I loved the action, especially the school girl scene in the lobby. The movie is definitely NOT for kids.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    You must not have been watching the same movie. She did fall off a building, or out of one, anyway.

Guess I should have mentioned I turned it off and never finished it. But at least I know she took a dive out a window. Knowing that crappy movie though, she probably lived somehow...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    One of the best movies I've seen in a long, long time.

The girl was freakin' awesome, especially the combination of her completely inappropriate foul mouth with her amazing a**-kicking skills.

I loved it when I saw it in the theater. I bought a copy on DVD the first time I saw it for sale. I've watched it several times.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Best movie I have seen in a few years for sure! Had me laughing all night, still quote it, trying to convince my roommate to watch it but he's not budging.

I understand where he is coming from, I really didn't have any desire to watch it because I thought it looked too comic-y. I'm so glad I did though.

It was so well done!

Top Bottom