• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    fyi, this whole COB thing is making those on the right look like tinfoilers.
    What is the only benefit a natural born citizen has over a naturalized citizen? Yep, the presidency, that's it, not anything else. This is why this "conspiracy" makes so little sense to me. One would have to assume that Obama's parents devised some elaborate plot to smuggle their newborn son from Kenya to the US. In the process of doing so, they would have committed multiple American and international immigration, forgery, and fraud crimes. The types of crimes that send you to "pound me in the butt" federal prison. And this what done why? Just so the newborn Obama had a chance to one day run for the highest office in the land? Then you consider the era. Who in their right mind would ever think, in 1961, that a black (or bi-racial) person would ever attain the presidency? The 1965 Voting Rights Act was full 4 years after his birth.

Now, the possibility of his birth certificate indicating that he was of dual citizenship (US/Kenya) is far more compelling a reason for him hiding it. For the presidency, one's allegiance must be singular. If Obama was born with dual citizenship, it makes things a bit more interesting.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You know even if he were born somewhere else, he could just hire the best counterfeiters in the world and give you his "proof". This issue is not going anywhere. I think it is just allowed to continue to keep his opponents look like goofballs.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You know even if he were born somewhere else, he could just hire the best counterfeiters in the world and give you his "proof". This issue is not going anywhere. I think it is just allowed to continue to keep his opponents look like goofballs.

Exactly. Sometimes I wonder if it's the left that keeps this "conspiracy" going to deflect from the real issues and make the right look like loons.

C'mon gaiz, Obama has done more than enough, while in office, to find issue with. Let's focus on his failures as a president.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    central IN
    On the plus side:

Maybe this Obama issue will set a precedent and allow our next President to be Arnold.

It's well known that actors make the best Presidents.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    On the plus side:

Maybe this Obama issue will set a precedent and allow our next President to be Arnold.

It's well known that actors make the best Presidents.

Arnold has dual citizenship with Austria as well...

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    What is the only benefit a natural born citizen has over a naturalized citizen? Yep, the presidency, that's it, not anything else. This is why this "conspiracy" makes so little sense to me. One would have to assume that Obama's parents devised some elaborate plot to smuggle their newborn son from Kenya to the US. In the process of doing so, they would have committed multiple American and international immigration, forgery, and fraud crimes. The types of crimes that send you to "pound me in the butt" federal prison. And this what done why? Just so the newborn Obama had a chance to one day run for the highest office in the land? Then you consider the era. Who in their right mind would ever think, in 1961, that a black (or bi-racial) person would ever attain the presidency? The 1965 Voting Rights Act was full 4 years after his birth.

Now, the possibility of his birth certificate indicating that he was of dual citizenship (US/Kenya) is far more compelling a reason for him hiding it. For the presidency, one's allegiance must be singular. If Obama was born with dual citizenship, it makes things a bit more interesting.

Oh you mean the same pound me in the butt federal prison crimes that illegal alien invaders from Mexico commit every day? Yeah that keeps them from committing the crimes against this nation, real effective. Ha Ha what a joke. You better come up with something better than that.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

The one thing that makes me suspicious is this: He could have his orginal released and put an end to all of this. Instead, he's spent millions in legal fees fighting this issue. Why?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh you mean the same pound me in the butt federal prison crimes that illegal alien invaders from Mexico commit every day? Yeah that keeps them from committing the crimes against this nation, real effective. Ha Ha what a joke. You better come up with something better than that.

Not sure of your point, considering the differences between 1961 and 2011.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The one thing that makes me suspicious is this: He could have his orginal released and put an end to all of this. Instead, he's spent millions in legal fees fighting this issue. Why?

The millions spent on hiding his BC isn't entirely correct. There's no way to know exactly how much he's spent concerning the issue of his BC.

PolitiFact | Donald Trump claims Obama has spent $2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate

Now, I think think the dual citizen possibility seems much more plausible.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    he's not a ****ing American citizen. thats where I stand. I cant believe we will have officially went without a president for 4 years. All I can hope is that when his fake term is over he is thrown in jail and then deported.

LOL believe what you will, you can believe the earth is flat, and only a couple thousand years old too if you would like. HE IS an American Citizen that is not a question at all. Is he a "natural born" citizen that is another question, and that isn't even really defined... it was based off of a British law, that sometimes wasn't even that well defined. But he is a Citizen.... What does it matter? The more this crap gets spewed the less swing voters listen and the less chance you have of ever getting rid of him.

Thanks,
    Matthew

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Not sure of your point, considering the differences between 1961 and 2011.

The only point I was making is that illegals dont give a crap about the law. Not just immigration law, any law. So why should the Obama gang be any different than any other illegal invader? How can you justify the criminal breaking the law will only go so far and not all the way? If they are criminals they have already demonstrated the ability to disregard the law.

My whole take on this is:

1. Don't give a crap if he is a US citizen, that is not the point of contention. To hold office of president you have to be a natural born (born in the US) citizen.

2. IF he was eligible to be president why didn't he have his proof from day one? Why all the seemingly shady jumping through hoops after he is elected? I want him to produce a real birth certificate or get the hell out of office, period.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    LOL believe what you will, you can believe the earth is flat, and only a couple thousand years old too if you would like. HE IS an American Citizen that is not a question at all. Is he a "natural born" citizen that is another question, and that isn't even really defined... it was based off of a British law, that sometimes wasn't even that well defined. But he is a Citizen.... What does it matter? The more this crap gets spewed the less swing voters listen and the less chance you have of ever getting rid of him.

Thanks,
    Matthew

well actually I question everything about him. you can believe what you want, but as usual I will choose not to believe what you spew in your post.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    dross, do you remember Ali's "rope a dope" strategy? You are seeing it here.

Obama needs this false issue to take the heat off his true failings.

I've thought about this, and I do consider it to be one of the possibilities.

But then he doesn't have failings, really.

Failings are successes.

Ignorance is strength.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    The more this crap gets spewed the less swing voters listen and the less chance you have of ever getting rid of him.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Can we just call the "swing voters" what they really are, SHEEP. Voters that are bought by who ever has the slickest ad campaign.

If in today's political climate if you don't know which side you're on, you are simply either too ignorant or stupid to be allowed to vote.

:twocents:

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Can we just call the "swing voters" what they really are, SHEEP. Voters that are bought by who ever has the slickest ad campaign.

If in today's political climate if you don't know which side you're on, you are simply either too ignorant or stupid to be allowed to vote.

:twocents:

Hmm no I disagree strongly. There are many shades to the "sides" you are talking about. There are many people that are as you say, but there are also several that don't like crazy people. There are crazy people on both "sides". No one side has it all correct, and there are people like me who are passionate about issues on both of the "sides". I vote based on what politician has the most beliefs in common with me, and it varies often making me look at who has control of congress and I then vote to make sure no party has it all. So no not all swing voters are sheep, just most of them.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Top Bottom