• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Took a Gunsite class from Ken a few years ago and I was really sorry to hear about his difficulties and resigning from the Sheriff's dept. Every interaction I had with him was nothing but professional and first class.
    I was checking Gunsite's website and noticed that he's now COO at Gunsite in Arizona.
    Just want make everyone here aware and to congratulate him on moving beyond his troubles and on to bigger and better things.:yesway:

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT]Certified Glock armorer

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Took a Gunsite class from Ken a few years ago and I was really sorry to hear about his difficulties and resigning from the Sheriff's dept. Every interaction I had with him was nothing but professional and first class.
    I was checking Gunsite's website and noticed that he's now COO at Gunsite in Arizona.
    Just want make everyone here aware and to congratulate him on moving beyond his troubles and on to bigger and better things.:yesway:

NRA Life Member-- GSSF member
    Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructorCertified Glock armorer

That is good to hear. Now I guess I have to visit Arizona..

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Noticed that on his LinkedIn page the other day. So glad he has been able to move on. With all those stones being cast I'm sure it has been difficult. He was an asset to the firearms community here.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Stand up LEO. First time I met Ken was in the Arby's off I-70 in Dayton, OH. Sold his deputy an ILBE Pack on the spot. Saw he a couple of times at the Indy 1500.

Posted a message on the fb site Thursday as Heartland Trading Post, got a response from him the next day. :yesway:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Who is he?

Are you asking about Brian Stevenson? I've known him for about ten years through training at Boone County. He's the rangemaster at Boone Co. and has been the primary host of the training there for a few years. He's very skilled, well-trained, and an excellent teacher.

I would recommend him to potential students without reservation.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Saw Ken at NRAAM in Nashville last weekend. He is doing well and liking his new gig as COO of Gunsite.

He discussed several new class ideas with me. I nodded my head and tried to appear sage-like.:D

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Are you asking about Brian Stevenson? I've known him for about ten years through training at Boone County. He's the rangemaster at Boone Co. and has been the primary host of the training there for a few years. He's very skilled, well-trained, and an excellent teacher.

I would recommend him to potential students without reservation.

if it's already been said it needs to be said again you guys at ACT are more professional than a lot of my Dentistry colleagues. you recommend other trainers and give honest reviews, never a sense of competition or talking bad of competitors. I love how you guys roll!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Saw Ken at NRAAM in Nashville last weekend. He is doing well and liking his new gig as COO of Gunsite.

He discussed several new class ideas with me. I nodded my head and tried to appear sage-like.:D

Did you scratch your chin thoughtfully?

if it's already been said it needs to be said again you guys at ACT are more professional than a lot of my Dentistry colleagues. you recommend other trainers and give honest reviews, never a sense of competition or talking bad of competitors. I love how you guys roll!

Thank you! We do our best.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    j-20060.jpg

Top Bottom