• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I've been looking at picking one of these up. I've seen lots of good info on them and held them at the gun show. You gotta love a folding .223 rifle that has a built in bipod that take AR mags. Anyone have one that they'd be willing to "dish" on, give me the "skinny :)

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm pondering a "C".

I know someone that has a Charlie and it doesn't run so well. I don't think he will keep it too long. I think I can get it consistent.

g3man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    I have had 2 of them and still have 1. I acquired both of them in package deals and havent shot either of them as they were new in box and I didnt intend on keeping them. They seem to feel good in the hand and the "C" model deffinately gets some points for its ability to take up little space. The integral bi-pod though felt quite flimsy and didnt seem like it would take much abuse. It seemed to be more of a novelty than a conventional piece of hardware. They seem like they would be a great option for someone that already is an AR owner and alot of guys love them. Light,compact,inexpensive, takes AR mags....who wouldnt take a look at them.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    They are not to br called battle rifles, nor should they be labeled self defense guns. I'd label the two I owned in the past as ranch and range guns. Nuf'said

You said it much better than I could have.

I owned one and it was fairly flimsy. It wouldn't be my first choice to take to a fight.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    I did not like mine at all. The thing was fairly accurate, but the barrel was untouchable after 5 rounds. I never was brave enough to fire a whole 30rd mag for fear the barrel would melt.

Other wise it was a plastic gun, very flimsy and cheap in build quality. Good for a ranch gun/truck gun, but if you buy one and plan on using it for anything else then you will be in for a big surprise. I sold mine and will never own another one.

Good truck gun for random shooting at yotes (if you don't lose the connecting pin), but that's just about it.

Top Bottom