• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    one for sale in evansville at rajos 899. plus tax, if you buy one make sure you put a front grip on it, i held it and pumped it without a front grip and it didnt feel right, but with that front grip it feels a lot better, also no sights on it, you would think that at least they would put some kind of front sight on it

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    there was a video keltec put out a while back (shortly after SHOT show) that showed testing and changes made to the KSG and in the video the guy from keltec said that is what the reason for the manual switch was.
    I'm still calling BS. If the ATF is going to call it a DD it's not likely because of the switch, they will cite the overall magazine capacity, and the overall length. The switch would have very little to do with their decision IMHO.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    if I'm not mistaken (and I could be) the switch makes it 2 separate magazines that you need to switch between, if it were to have an automatic transfer between the mags it could be counted as a single magazine and would open it up to attack by the ATF

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Don't try to make sense of what the BATFUBAR says. It's not consistent and you'll make yourself crazy trying to figure it out. There's us, the rational people who have to live in reality, and who apply logic to what we see, and there's they, who just make stuff up as they go. When you realize this and stop trying to fit what they do to rationality, it becomes much easier to relax and dismiss them.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I'm curious to see how this gun develops. If they can get rid of some of the quirks, I would buy one in the future if I came across one at a good price.

hillnc01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    FT. Wayne
    I've wanted one the minute I saw it online, but I'm willing to wait until the price come down and they have all the kinks worked out. I just hope they don't end up impossible to find like the p2000. I tried to get one at the LGS and they said minimum 8-12 weeks.

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    I absolutely love the company and the KSG is on my buy list. $899 is not bad for these as they are currently going for $1,400+ on GB.

Top Bottom