• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I once sent Keith Olbermann an e-mail praising his show and making some suggestions. I didn't use purple because he wouldn't have understood it. I asked him how he convinced MSNBC to let him do a parody of a liberal commentator. I treated him as though he was mimicking Colbert.
    He didn't respond.

If MSNBC is trying to get rid of him, I think it is so typical of liberals that they are using this as a pretense for dumping him, rather than stating the real reason.

It seems as though a leftist just cannot tell the truth in any situation.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Now if they can jettison the other two simps that were with him and get some journalistic integrity and start reporting news, maybe people will start watching again!

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    i hate any and all news reporters who put their own spin on the events of the day.

if i wanted someone to spoonfeed me their worthless opinion, i'd listen to the president's speeches.

shut your mouth and report what happened, not what YOU THINK of what happened. i know what i will think of it, just tell me what's going on. any news organization which does not do that, or who does more than that, is not a news organization.

they're a propaganda machine pure and simple. to hell with that noise.

i don't give two nickels what you or anyone else thinks about the deaths in iraq today or the deficit or mitch's agenda. report what it is, what's going on, and get the hell out of my way.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Beech Grove, IN
    Old Keith is going down hill quickly... LOL !!

KhalidShaikhOlby2.jpg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    i hate any and all news reporters who put their own spin on the events of the day.

they're a propaganda machine pure and simple. to hell with that noise.

In my opinion, all news organizations put their spin on the news by what they report and when in the program they report it.

In the 1964 Presidential election, the three networks (all we had at the time) put reports on Goldwater's campaigning either right before or right after color video of American dead and wounded in Viet Nam the vast majority of the time, 80-90%. The same amount of time they put a commercial between war footage and reports on Johnson's campaign. All of the media favored Johnson. They gave approximately equal time to both candidates, but Goldwater was nearly always associated, in the viewers minds, with Americans suffering and dieing.

This was the beginning of scientific bias in the media. They can appear to give equal time to both sides and appear to be fair, but , with a raised eyebrow, a voice inflection, or story placement, they can affect your viewpoint.

You must be aware of their tactics and watch for them. They present the topics in rapid-fire succession so you won't have time to analyze what they said and discover the bias.

Since the 60's, they have become more sophisticated and more blatant.

Fox does it, too; it's not just the "Lamestream," "Animal Farm" media. By being aware and thinking about what's going on. you have the best chance to find the tyruth.

Monkeyleg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    I wonder if the top exec's at some of the mainstream media outlets are re-thinking letting guys like Olbermann operate. Maybe Chris Matthews will be next. (fingers crossed).

Top Bottom