• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • _OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    Got mine yesterday!!! I love it!! The green is good!

Thanks for the hard work of getting them out James!!

If the next ones are in tan, hmmm I may have to get another one :) Hell I might as well say no matter what color they are in, I will get another one !

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm late on this bandwagon, so are there any more available? Somebody PM me if you have a 2XL for sale.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'm really glad you guys are happy! I'll be putting together another order on ZRT Gear. I'll most likely be setting up a website for a better ordering process. I plan on expanding this whole thing into a product line. I plan on doing patches, T-shirts in different colors, T-shirts with front logo only, and possibly even hats!

I also want to branch off a little bit and get into designing some pro-2A gear as well.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Hey JSX, I have been tinkering with some Adobe Software on my mac... if we come up with some ideas, and you want me to try my hand at some graphic design, let me know!

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I'm really glad you guys are happy! I'll be putting together another order on ZRT Gear. I'll most likely be setting up a website for a better ordering process. I plan on expanding this whole thing into a product line. I plan on doing patches, T-shirts in different colors, T-shirts with front logo only, and possibly even hats!

I also want to branch off a little bit and get into designing some pro-2A gear as well.

Excellent! My friend attempted to steal my shirt yesterday, so I told her to back off and next run I'd get her one of her own! Lol!

On patches I vote to make them available with and w/o velcro backing, a velcro one would look good on my range bag next to my INGO patch!

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany

Before you get too far with this, you might want to check into the need for a copyright or trademark protection for the logo and tag line "ZRT", etc. If someone thinks they can make $ off of it, the wankers will steal it and have a go at it before you know it...

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Steeler, Your shirt that I missed was put in the mail yesterday.

Tommy, yours was a big order that had to be boxed and shipped. Any day now for you!

Sorry for the delay guys!

Top Bottom