• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Okay guys, seriously sorry for the wait. If it's not one thing, it's another - starting a new job, crazy weekend plans, wife sprained her foot...whew..Thanks for the patience!

Online payments can be sent to via paypal, under the account/e-mail: jsx1043@yahoo.com

https://personal.paypal.com/cgi-bin...&content_ID=marketing_us/send_money&nav=1.2.0

Paper payments may be made by check or money order. Please e-mail me at jsx1043@yahoo.com and I will respond back with my address info.

FTF payments can me made in person, just e-mail (please no PM's) me and we'll set up a meet. I am on the southside of Indy and can meet in Marion and the contiguous counties. I will also be at the MSG-2 Meeting this Saturday.

Don't forget, shirt pricing:

S - XL: $15
    XXL-XXXXL: $16

Multiply price x quantity requested

Shipping will be $5.00, regardless of quantity, for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope or box. (Unless we organize a group ship in a box to NWI, Bloomington etc.)

Last edited:

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Okay guys, seriously sorry for the wait. If it's not one thing, it's another - starting a new job, crazy weekend plans, wife sprained her foot...whew..Thanks for the patience!

Online payments can be sent to via paypal, under the account/e-mail: jsx1043@yahoo.com

https://personal.paypal.com/cgi-bin...&content_ID=marketing_us/send_money&nav=1.2.0

Paper payments may be made by check or money order. Please e-mail me at jsx1043@yahoo.com and I will respond back with my address info.

FTF payments can me made in person, just e-mail (please no PM's) me and we'll set up a meet. I am on the southside of Indy and can meet in Marion and the contiguous counties. I will also be at the MSG-2 Meeting this Saturday.

Don't forget, shirt pricing:

S - XL: $15
    XXL-XXXXL: $16

Multiply price x quantity requested

Shipping will be $5.00, regardless of quantity, for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope or box. (Unless we organize a group ship in a box to NWI, Bloomington etc.)

so no XLT's? DOH!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Payment sent via PayPal. Thanks!!

Just a note because I didn't see it mentioned: Be sure to include your INGO name and exactly what you are ordering (sizes/quantities) in the comment section so jsx1043 can keep track of what orders have been filled! Your paypal name may be different!

Looking forward to getting my cool zombie shirts!

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Last edited:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Payment sent via PayPal. Thanks!!

Just a note because I didn't see it mentioned: Be sure to include your INGO name and exactly what you are ordering (sizes/quantities) in the comment section so jsx1043 can keep track of what orders have been filled! Your paypal name may be different!

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Thanks Suprtek. I was getting ready to post the same thing. I already have a bunch of payments and replies - you guys (AND GALS) are great!

Please tack the shipping on with your payment. I have them going into one account, pooling. I'll end up paying the deposit and remainder to the shirt company out of that account, as well as all the shipping at one time at USPS (with a giant stack of boxes....:D)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Thanks Suprtek. I was getting ready to post the same thing. I already have a bunch of payments and replies - you guys (AND GALS) are great!

Please tack the shipping on with your payment. I have them going into one account, pooling. I'll end up paying the deposit and remainder to the shirt company out of that account, as well as all the shipping at one time at USPS (with a giant stack of boxes....:D)

i have a UPS business account if you need to use it to save some $$. you got my digits

Top Bottom