• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Ole boy didn't happen to work for a little old lady from California did he?

According to FoxNews he worked for Sheila Jackson Lee

Senior congressional sources tell Fox News that Cosko most recently worked as a staffer for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas. He also had worked with Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Maybe that slip of paper that Jackson Lee slipped to Ford's attorney at the hearing said "WE got your back on this one"

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I love it.
    I HATE that it has gotten this divisive where people on the left have physically harmed those who dont agree with their politics. And now even staffers on capital hill have released personal info on elected officials in order to intentional get them harassed and possibly harmed.
    BUT I am so glad that for once someone has been held accountable in politics for it.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I love it.
    I HATE that it has gotten this divisive where people on the left have physically harmed those who dont agree with their politics. And now even staffers on capital hill have released personal info on elected officials in order to intentional get them harassed and possibly harmed.
    BUT I am so glad that for once someone has been held accountable in politics for it.

What we have witnessed over the last few weeks is unbelievable. The harm that the left has done is beyond criminal.

Then, out of the blue, the little IT man is arrested for putting a senator's address on the net. An unknown who does this little thing compared to Hillary's shenanigans, emails, servers, lies about Trump and Russia, Boxer and others creating hostile conditions.....and one unknown little IT man gets arrested for putting someone's address and WRONG phone number on the internet.

Yep, that should quiet things down a bit.......

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You can dance if you want to...You can leave your friends behind..But if your friends don't dance and if they can't dance then they're no friends of mine....

Come on Eileen....

Everybody have fun tonight....Everybody Wang Chung tonight.....

You've invoked Men Without Hats, Dexy's Midnight Runners and Wang-Chung. We are the same age...

I saw the before-Come on Eileen Dexy's Midnight Runners cover Van Morrison's Jackie Wilson Said on an episode of The Young Ones. Good stuff.

Multiply what we're seeing now by 10 if Buzzi-Ginsburg or Breyer buy the farm while Trump is at 1600 Pa Ave.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Senators to view FBI report tomorrow at 8 am. This is largely meaningless unless it gets leaked. Both sides will interpret it with their disinterest/apocalyptic rhetoric.

Probably a vote Friday.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I see now where Feinstein and other Dems don’t believe the FBI report should be made public. I must say I find that rather strange since I believe Feinstein is only interested in getting at the truth and if the FBI report finds no damaging information on Kavanaugh she would want to immediately clear his name and vote to approve his promotion to the bench.

Yeah, I’m sure that’s why she wants to keep the report from the public.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    You've invoked Men Without Hats, Dexy's Midnight Runners and Wang-Chung. We are the same age...

I saw the before-Come on Eileen Dexy's Midnight Runners cover Van Morrison's Jackie Wilson Said on an episode of The Young Ones. Good stuff.

You kids and your newfangled 80s music...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I see now where Feinstein and other Dems don’t believe the FBI report should be made public. I must say I find that rather strange since I believe Feinstein is only interested in getting at the truth and if the FBI report finds no damaging information on Kavanaugh she would want to immediately clear his name and vote to approve his promotion to the bench.

Yeah, I’m sure that’s why she wants to keep the report from the public.

:laugh::lmfao::lol2::hehe::laugh6::rofl:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Fox News Poll: Republicans make gains in top Senate races

...The battle over Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the U.S. Supreme Court might explain increased interest in the election among Republicans. And how incumbent Senate Democrats vote on Kavanaugh could tip tight races, especially in Missouri and North Dakota. Voting against his nomination hurts more than helps the Democrats in those states...

indiana-poll-1.png

Top Bottom