• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    If these people get elected, America deserves whatever happens to it.

I'm seeing comments on x that it was manipulated. I didn't see it when I first looked at it but blowing it up, it looks like whatever was on the wall was replaced with the revolutionary communist banner.

Watch her hand as it first begins to go over where the banner is.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Probably not. AI is going to be the undoing of all of us.
    I found it difficult to believe they're THAT dumb, but the fact that everyone didn't reject the possibility outright is an indication of the degree to which their side flirts with that particular ideology. Or that Rs have run a pretty successful propaganda program themselves. I'm going with the former.

Quiet part out loud...

Yeah sticking with former

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I found it difficult to believe they're THAT dumb, but the fact that everyone didn't reject the possibility outright is an indication of the degree to which their side flirts with that particular ideology. Or that Rs have run a pretty successful propaganda program themselves. I'm going with the former.

Yeah sticking with former
    Do you see what these people are doing? The Babylon Bee struggles to come up with satire. No, I didn’t believe it real, but I do believe they would really do it if they thought they could get by with it…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The great pink cloud of obfuscation that surrounds her campaign does not appear to be dissipating. I suspect it will continue through the election.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    New conspiracy theory…. Coma joe resigns before the end of September. Dirty knees is catapulted to #47 and drags her VP up with her to help bolster her election hopes in November. How can you not re-elect the first black woman president?

Top Bottom