• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Meh, I had my fill of coffee and bourbon long ago....as well as bull**** from these worthless Liberty raping centralizing mother ******* pieces of ****.
    I think this is your quote.... I haven't been able to find it on a sign.

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    While i just dont see it happening, especially via EO, **** these treasonous pieces of ****!!!!
    I see it is inevitable that they will attempt their grand plan. It will go something like this: A huge blood bath event under the direction of the fbi and cia will take place, there will be a propaganda blitz, with the help of the ass kissers in the media, kh will declare congress isn't moving fast enough and executes an Executive Order. The next words that are heard is" light them up." But from which side did that come from?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Harris and many dems believe that they can thwart the second amendment with the stroke of a pen, executive order (they can't). Can anyone imagine the kickback if they did the same thing with our language, an executive order making anything but American English illegal?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I see it is inevitable that they will attempt their grand plan. It will go something like this: A huge blood bath event under the direction of the fbi and cia will take place, there will be a propaganda blitz, with the help of the ass kissers in the media, kh will declare congress isn't moving fast enough and executes an Executive Order. The next words that are heard is" light them up." But from which side did that come from?
    This reads like a Bracken novel. And totally plausible.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    April 19, 1775 provides just one example.

A fine sentiment, but WAY more difficult to get people to commit to these days.
    Such actions are much more easily tracked in modern times, and any involved hunted down with hi-tech electronic weapons. Hell, look what happened to the Jan 6 people and they were just demonstrating. You know... being "mostly peaceful" and all. One got killed, and a bunch jailed... For zero violence.

Long gone are the days of riflemen hiding in the woods praying "Lord make me fast and accurate". Nobody want's to be the first one (or in the fist few thousand) to find that out. I think a lot of us will if need be, (and we're getting ready just in case) but like me, most are (I hope) praying it never comes to that.

If it ever does... It's win or die time. Same as it was way back then.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    At what point are citizens required to enforce the constitution over written “law” that clearly violates the constitution?

Top Bottom