• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What color Kitty do you prefer? (Select more than one if needed)

• Total voters

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Quick edit of the girl. I'll clean it up before I use it. Think they would like this?
    girl-on-roller-skates-with-gun.jpg

That's really cool. I dig the other stuff, too.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    are these applied via soapy water and squeegee? i would deck my rover out with these.

These are dry install. Basically you peel off the backing, apply then using a credit card make sure it's well adhered then pull off the front mask. The wet install stuff can get messy. I like this way a lot better..

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Looks like I'll do both the Kitties in white and pink and the Gun Family in white. Now the question is what would people pay for them with the money going toward INGO? $3 each or 2 for $5 sound reasonable? How much for the Gun Family? Same price?

Last edited:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Cool graphic work with your avataer and sig line BTW.

Thanks, I love playing around with animated graphics. Here's the higher resolution one of the steel pins.
    pins.gif

The pictures were shot at MCF&G's bowling pin shoot. I'm planning on getting some pix at their FNS on the 13th.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Looks like I'll do both the Kitties in white and pink and the Gun Family in white. Now the question is what would people pay for them with the money going toward INGO? $3 each or 2 for $5 sound reasonable? How much for the Gun Family? Same price?

Yeah that sounds reasonable. Put me down for a couple of the angry kitties in pink.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So what do the final items look like and how much would shipping be to NWI?
    We have a MEET & SHOOT for NWI on 28 APR & the group (~30 to 40) might be interested in this as well.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    At this point I'm waiting on a decision from Que and Fenway. I'm not looking to turn this into a full blown WTS thread. When I hear back from Que and Fenway I'll make a WTS thread with all the information. Shipping will probably be a padded envelope so it shouldn't be much.
    I did some fine tuning on the files and cut some preview vinyl tonight. As soon as I get it weeded I'll take some pictures and post them.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Looks like I goofed and made a WTS thread and I'm not supposed to sell them on here. If you're interested please email me at danvoils@indy.net This should be within the INGO BST guidelines.

Top Bottom