• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    The only Kahr I own to date is an MK9. I picked it up used for a song, and have been happily shooting it without issue since it came home with me. It is a little heavier than the poly models, but still easy enough to carry, and small enough that you forget that it is with you most of the time.

The one thing I think stands out with my gun is the accuracy. very few handguns I own have been anywhere near as accurate as this little pistol for me. Rapid fire, slow fire, doesnt matter, it acts like it is a "smart gun", and just sends the bullets wherever I am wanting them to go. Tight little groups are the rule, not the exception with this little pocket 9. It is so nice to shoot, my wife has tried more than once to convince me to let her have it, and I can have her PF-9, lol.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Glad that form worked. Strange isn't it? There must be no one checking the other email address :shady:

Yeah... strange, I know.

Hello Mr. Lebowski,

I am sorry I am not sure why your email was not responded to. We will take
    a look at your pistol when we have it in here for service.

Good morning. I am sorry you are having an issue with your firearm. I
    have obtained an RMA number so that you may send it in for service. Your
    RMA number is: <snipped>. Please send the firearm, your magazines, and a brief
    note detailing your issues to us at your convenience. I will email you a
    prepaid FedEx label by the end of the business day to this email account.
    If you have any other questions please feel free to email or call us at
    any time.

Best regards,

Timothy Pearce
    Kahr Arms
    130 Goddard Memorial Drive
    Worcester, MA 01603
    (508) 796 - 1626

I was under the impression I'd have to go to my shop to have them send this back to them... Either way, no FedEx store anywhere near me. :(

Anyhow, happy they're gonna look into it whenever I am able to get it to them.

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    Yeah... strange, I know.

I was under the impression I'd have to go to my shop to have them send this back to them... Either way, no FedEx store anywhere near me. :(

Anyhow, happy they're gonna look into it whenever I am able to get it to them.
    You can ship your gun to the manufacturer and they can ship it back to you without an FFL in between. (Unless they change the S/N.)

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'll put my .02 in here too. I carry a cm9 virtually every day in a remora IWB holster. Its very easy to forget its there. I have ~300 rds through it and not a single malfunction, not even during the break in period.

I personally think its slightly bigger than a "pocket pistol" but with the right pair of pants it would work.

Tobias

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Just an update on the CW9. Probably have 500 rnds through it now with zero issues. Gun is really easy to carry. Been carrying it in an IWB holster but have a CompTack paddle holster on the way. Really happy with the gun so far......especially for the $$$.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    They sent me a prepaid label to send it back... I never got around to it. I've put probably another 60-70 rounds through it since then. Still no issues in performance. I'm a terrible shot with it. But that's me, not the gun.

Polymer seems to be holding up. I'm keeping an eye on it.

Just trying to determine if I want to keep it, sell it, or send it off and be without it for a month and a half for them to look at it. If I were to replace it, it'd be with a non-polymer pistol of a similar size or slightly larger. I'd love a 6904/6 SW or something.

Last edited:

James20

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2013
    Woodburn
    I have a cm9 (same as the pm9 but the machining is a little worse and it's not as rounded off) and I love it. It's my daily carry gun.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    much love for the Kahr's around here. I've never heard anyone talk bad about their Kahr.
    of course, if it were up to me...if choosing between a PM9 or Sig 938...it would be 938 all day.
    but I would also prefer 9mm to .380
    you may find an awesome INGO'er (there are plenty) near you who has one or the other...or both
    and will let you try them out.

I would go the exact opposite all day. I have a Kahr PM9 and P380 that are great shooters. I prefer double action for my carry weapon though.

Top Bottom