• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The mk9 is my primary carry gun, I carry inside the belt, in the pancreas position

Do you mean the "appendix position"? Cuz the pancreas doesn't appear to be anywhere near the belt... :dunno:

375px-Surface_projections_of_the_organs_of_the_trunk.png

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Ya I was kinda wondering about the weight of the mk. Now I just wish my local dealers had both for me to hold and get some sort of feeling for them before I purchase one. The reason I like the mk is that crimson trace makes a laser grip for it but not the pm. Thanks for all the replys so quickly.
    It is a little bit of a trip, but I would suggest you consider makeing the trip to midwest in Mishawaka.
    They have a very good selection of kahr's as well as most other handguns you might be interested in. Not only would you be able to handle all of the different models, but their prices can be pretty hard to beat, you might save enouph to cover the fuel and make sure you get what you want.
    The sticker prices are good, but they will go lower.

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    After doing a fair amount of LGS fondling of the Kahr's I picked the CW9. I loved the feel and everything about the MK9, but it's a bit heavier than I would want in a all day conceled carry. And, I swear I did not have any problems with PM9, but it is just small enough I was concerned about feeling as though I had the control I would want.

But the CW9 had it all the second I picked it up. It is a half inch longer, however, but that is not a problem for me. How a pistol feels in your hand is so subjective; there is no right/wrong or good/bad. I'd just focus on all of the choice you have.

vick1

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Dec 24, 2010
    Indiana
    pm9

The PM9 is all I carry now.... Used to carry P228 but this gun has proved to be reliable and is easy to carry in a pocket holster, jacket etc.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I have the CW9 too and think it's a great pistol. I also have a P380 that's my daily pocket gun. Both are superb performers.

dr.moto322

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    Indy
    I own both the PM9 and the P380. Both great shooters and very reliable. If you want real deep conceal weapons both of these are great.

worksalot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    I have the pm9 and have had it about 6 years. It and a crossbreed holster make super concealed carry combo. Small and very accurate.

speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    I have owned a K-9 which was great and a P-9 which was junk. I will never buy another plastic Kahr until they fix the frame flex issue that they won't even admit exists.

Top Bottom