• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I'm afraid you've got that backwards. They recommend against slingshotting and recommend that you use the slide stop to load the first round. This is mentioned in both the manual (p. 16) and their FAQs.

I stand corrected! I would have sworn it was the other way around. Do you know if that's an update? More likely my mind is failing.... Reps to you, sir!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    It's been that way for at least the 2 years that I've owned a Kahr. I sometimes slingshot and it isn't 100% reliable that way. Kahr may not have mentioned it this procedure early on, but I'd bet that calls/complaints forced them to recommend a method that is reliable.

chevy2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    I have owned and caried an MK9 for about 5 years.Heavy for it`s size and fairly expensive.But very accurate and easy to shoot.Mine rides in a blade tech tuck able filled with 115 grain corbons.

Popacap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    Kahr CW 9

Raving fan for the Kahr guns! I bought the full size polymer frame with stainless slide. I have carried it in the summer for almost six years (summer gun) in an old Dillion leather holster, with 115 Corbons. If you have a sturdy belt it holds tight and won't print.

If you get one, ensure you break it in with at least (as recommended in the manuel) with 200 rounds. It is accurate enough with the 3.5 inch barrel for defensive work up to 0-25 yds. I shot it at an IDPA match in Sept just to work with under the clock. It ran great. You won't regret the purchase!:)

Top Bottom