• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have held the SD40VE, Never fired it. I have had 3 different Kahrs. I love the Kahrs, excellent firearms. But they are different animals too. What are wanting out of the gun? Carry? Range?. Jim

rs1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    lafayette
    The best of both worlds I like my sd40 it has range and I am a big guy so conc isn't a big problem and I really don't try to hide it I have a chance to trade but not sure

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I like burgers and apples!

I love my Kahr CW45. It is light, very accurate, clean crisp trigger, affordable and made here in the USA. Like others have mentioned what are you looking at doing with it? Range or carry or a little of both?

rs1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    lafayette
    A little of both thought bought trading my SD in on cw 9 but I think I may just keep it its a very good gun for 300 bucks it hard to bet the price of these things have put several boxes of ammo through it with out a bit of problems

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm a fan of Kahrs... BUT having said that, if you're happy with it, I see no reason to change unless you're sure.

Mr Boomer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    South Bend
    I really enjoy my Kahr CW9. Simple but good looking gun. Decent shooter, but more props for size and great feel of a single stack magazine

weenpeen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Love my SD40. I'm not a big guy (5'10" 170lbs), and it conceals well with a Crossbreed Supertuck. Only time you ever really see it is if I'm wearing a tight shirt. It shoots true and has a good feel in the hand. Don't have experience with Kahr's though, so I can't compare the two.

Top Bottom