• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Dang I totally missed that post.

By the time a safetyless Shield comes out the new Glock single stack 9mm will prolly be here lol

You're probably right haha.
    Can you imagine the wait time until most can get that? I'm still on the waiting list for the 42! Its been 4 months!!

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    I really like the CW9, it is slim, reliable and easy to conceal. I have been carrying it for years and find it carries very easily.
    here is a picture:
    m006.jpg

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I performed a side to side comparison between the CW9 and xDs 45, and the recoil from the 45 was not much more than the 9mm.

Sounds like light loads in the 45 versus self defense loads in the 9 ? I own the cw9 and have shot the XDs 45 with both light target and 200 grain personal defense ammo. Both great choices but the buyer will be disappointed if they do not expect a harsh kick with a light polymer 45 and a typical self defense load. Physics wins :).

alhambra lion

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I'm a pretty big fan of Kahr firearms. I have two of their pistols - the CM9 and the P380. The CM9 must be close to 1000 rounds of all sorts of ammo. No issues whatsoever. Very easy to conceal. I have a Shielded holster I carry it in. My only gripe is the quality of their mags.

The P380 replaced my Sig P238 as the smallest gun I carry. Once again, I have had no issues with this pistol through several hundred rounds.

I guess my determining factor would be what caliber I was heavier into - .45 or 9mm? If I was heavily invested in one caliber or the other already that would probably sway me between the two.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I've carried a CW9 for a while now after switching from a PF9. The PF9 was smaller but harder to control, and it beat my hand up after 50 rounds. I rarely forget I'm carrying the CW9, but it happens, and the grip is much better. Never a problem with it, and I got it already broken in from a fellow INGOer.

Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    I have a CW45. I like it. It hates JHPs though. I run critical defense or guard dog to get around this. I carry it concealed about half the time. The other half I wear it on belt beneath an over shirt. Skinny guys might be able to CC it without a lot of trouble, but for me its a bit too uncomfortable squeezed between my belt and my body. It likes to dig. Shooting it is very nice though. 45 has always been one of my favorite rounds to shoot for the smoothness of it.

Top Bottom