• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    40's are for drinking if you want to shoot go with 9mm or 45acp. any poly handguns I've seen blow are .40s

bigbang

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I don't wear "skinny pants", but any IWB Glock for ME, takes me to a pant size that looks like I'm walking around with my shorts full of, well,you know. So the Kahr gets carried the most. My wife can make it FTF, however I've yet to do so even trying.

That being said, I prefer my Glock over my Kahr IF I don't have to worry about concealing.

rs1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    lafayette
    Ok after handling the khar the nano an xd40sc and firing a glock 27 i think i am sold on the xd thanks for all the input

toomuchfun57

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    I carry a cw40 and a Glock 23, usually it depends on the situation.The Kahr seems a little more finicky to operate, Glocks are just easy. Both shoot well and are extremely accurate for me, like what was said before, what feels best in your hand. The Kahr will have a little more recoil IMO. I love them both, you should be able to get the Kahr considerable cheaper.

Chris m

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    I used to carry a kahr cm40 and I switched to a g30. Kahr was a great gun. I'm just a glock fan

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I am very happy with my CW45 and see no advantage to spending more on a Glock . ...

Except 4 more rounds of capacity (57%), but who's counting? Just ribbing a bit. ;)

... really like the feel of the xd over the other 2 ...

Now you've done it. You've brought in yet a THIRD choice from another mfg. And this one has - gasp - a grip safety. Talk about a can of worms.

In all seriousness, get what you like. Make sure it's reliable and accurate. Then concentrate on your skills.

It's all good fun to talk about equipment, but your ability to use whatever equipment you have (or none at all) is more important.

Enjoy the shopping experience.

rs1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    lafayette
    Again thanks for all the input i went with the xd now hoping for a nice weekend so i can feed a bunch of rounds down the tube

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    The one with the stubby 3" barrel? We never even got to a conversation about the effect of barrel length on ballistics.

I feel hurt.

Seriously though, enjoy it and get good with it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom