• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Picked up a Kahr CW 45 this past weekend. I shoot and reload .45 for my 1911. Thought t would be a nice addition and the price was quite inexpensive. Nice just to keep around and carry. Cant wait to try it out. Does anybody else have one or any experiance with one. Holster opinions?

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I was looking into one, but quickly changed my mind after a quick visit to the Kahr forums. The CW series is almost as troublesome as a Taurus.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    My CW9 shoots just fine. I have not experienced any issues. 100 rounds of fmj feed and fired flawlessly. 2clips of federal hyrashocks no issues. Feal very confident that the CW9 will perform when needed as needed.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I did see some negative stuff but it was all old forums. I thought they may have worked the bugs out by now. I flipped an SKS that my cousin gave me and put the money toward the Kahr so the gun only actually cost me twenty bucks out of pocket. I will give it a try for the price.

HalfCocked

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My CW9 shoots just fine. I have not experienced any issues. 100 rounds of fmj feed and fired flawlessly. 2clips of federal hyrashocks no issues. Feal very confident that the CW9 will perform when needed as needed.

Just messing with ya walley, but my CM9 uses magazines not clips. The last thing I shot that had a clip was an M1 rifle. :laugh:

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I have a CW45 and it is my everyday carry. I made a trade for it here on Ingo and had two problems with it. Sent it back to the factory and it has been simply fantastic ever since. I carry it in a Don Hume holster with a Don Hume double mag carry on the other side. Terrific CC gun.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I have a CW45 and it is my everyday carry. I made a trade for it here on Ingo and had two problems with it. Sent it back to the factory and it has been simply fantastic ever since. I carry it in a Don Hume holster with a Don Hume double mag carry on the other side. Terrific CC gun.

Sweet I had the same setup in mind!

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Finally got out to the range today to give it a try. Ran about 75 230grn LRN reloads through it with absolutly no problems to speak of. It shot a bit low for me at first. I think it was just me getting used to the double action style trigger pull. Kahr says to run 200 through before it is ready for carry. I wouldnt hesitate to carry it now I was that impressed. Great all around gun to keep around, shoot and carry.

Top Bottom