• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tater36

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2014
    Greenwood
    just purcahsed a Kahr PM9 ( no not a CM9 like OP asks), haven't even gotten it to the range yet. If it proves reliable, it has potential to be a great carry option...more to follow after some range time.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Sold mine. It fed reliably but I just wasn't accurate with it and hated practicing with it. I now have a Shield for IWB and LCP for pocket carry. Both are more pleasant to shoot and I'm more accurate with them.

That's the first time I've ever seen "pleasant to shoot" and "LCP" used in conjunction with each other.

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    That's the first time I've ever seen "pleasant to shoot" and "LCP" used in conjunction with each other.
    Note the word "more". Neither the LCP or CM9 are what I'd call pleasant, but of the two I prefer the LCP. The Shield in 9mm is in a whole other class. It's very ergonomic and fun.

Tater36

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2014
    Greenwood
    just purcahsed a Kahr PM9 ( no not a CM9 like OP asks), haven't even gotten it to the range yet. If it proves reliable, it has potential to be a great carry option...more to follow after some range time.

My new PM9 proved itself at range today. Fired 50 rds fmj, 20 federal hydro-shock and 20 Winchester jhp, with no failures of any type.. However as mentioned, the recoil with the +p rounds was the worst I've felt from a 9mm.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    My Kahr CM9 is my EDC. I like deep concealed carry and this pistol fits the bill. Being proficient with double action revolver shooting, the transition to the CM9 was easy greasy. I have a Crimson Trace installed on mine, as I had on my S&W 642. I've only put about 500 rounds through mine, but I find the recoil very manageable, compared to the 642. I bought the CM9 used and it has functioned 100% with everything that I have put through it, including lead and fmj reloads. My son-in-law just bought his first carry gun and it is a CM9. After some range time, I'll comment on how he, as a new shooter, fairs with the little Kahr.

Top Bottom