• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Occasionally I run across something really, really good. It happens more and more here on INGO and this one leads the pack!

jerryv

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Evansville
    A good read. Thanks.

We all want to live in a better world. And there's some validity to the idea that living our lives in a manner consistent with that view of a better world will help it to become that way. It's the idea behind most religions. Do unto others, etc.

But Utopia is an ideal, not a reality .. and we each bear the responsibility to be the first line of defense against evil that comes our way. The world will never be a better place if the good guys don't fight back.

XDmShootr21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Brazil, Indiana
    As a fairly new gun owner, this gives justification to the decision I have made to arm myself as I carry on about my every day activities. My biggest fear is finding myself in a dire situation and not being able to do something about it, just as these girls had found themselves. Thanks for the insight and verification that I am doing the right thing by carrying a firearm to protect not only myself, but my family, friends, and any citizens that find themselves in imminent danger.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    As a fairly new gun owner, this gives justification to the decision I have made to arm myself as I carry on about my every day activities. My biggest fear is finding myself in a dire situation and not being able to do something about it, just as these girls had found themselves. Thanks for the insight and verification that I am doing the right thing by carrying a firearm to protect not only myself, but my family, friends, and any citizens that find themselves in imminent danger.

Excellent.

Top Bottom