• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Evidently one of those good old Didindunuffin members of a certain 13% minority group attempted to carjack a car in front of her house on July 5th. Fortunately her armed guards (US Marshalls) were in the car and when confronted by the armed hijacker opened fire and wounded the soon to be claimed poor, terrible childhood, underprivileged, church choirboy, Didindunuffin POS named Kentrell Flowers per news reports.
    Now if only Sotomayor would realize that we “common folk” face this crap every day and are entitled to bear arms per the 2A and have the same level of armed protection that she enjoys. Of course at our, the taxpayers’ expense!!
    One can only hope!:whistle:

Last edited:

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Evidently one of those good old Didindunuffin members of a certain 13% minority group attempted to carjack a car in front of her house on July 5th. Fortunately her armed guards (US Marshalls) were in the car and when confronted by the armed hijacker opened fire and wounded the soon to be claimed poor, terrible childhood, underprivileged, church choirboy, Didindunuffin POS named Kentrell Flowers per news reports.
    Now if only Sotomayor would realize that we “common folk” face this crap every day and are entitled to bear arms per the 2A and have the same level of armed protection that she enjoys. Of course at our, the taxpayers’ expense!!
    I guess the 8 yo girl who shot and killed her pervert gym teacher has better aim than the US Marshall.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sotamayor on why guns are bad for us but this is OK: "But this is different." (probably(
    3b72c8a2-e402-4c27-bad4-f6781aaa4c1d_text.gif

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Listen - to many, this WAS different. This was law enforcement doing law enforcement. Not general citizenry exercising their rights to personal defense.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Listen - to many, this WAS different. This was law enforcement doing law enforcement. Not general citizenry exercising their rights to personal defense.

That's the problem. Too many don't have the brainpower to flip the script just a tiny bit to realize that this happens all the time for the general citizenry and that owning and carrying guns is beneficial because of that fact (among many others).

My Dad, a retired IPD officer, and I got into an argument on Sunday. We were discussing the abundance of shootings on the highways. He was of the opinion that it was due to the passing of constitutional carry. I told him that was nuts. My opinion is that most of these shootings are likely thugs and those who are already criminals. Yes, I'm sure there's a certain percentage that are normal gun owners, but I would think the vast preponderance are yutes. My Dad is a solid conservative, but occasionally a difference of opinion between us like this rears it's head, due to his experience as a police officer.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I would have to disagree. There is nothing "normal" about shooting at someone because their driving upsets you. They may be gun owners, but they're not normal.

Sorry, probably unclear. A standard citizen who took advantage of constitutional carry who then proved themselves undeserving of the right to bear arms.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The elites have difficulty imagining themselves being subjected to the dreadful life of a commoner. Her more likeley reaction will be to demand additional security measures for herself and others of her status.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And most of those who pass laws have security details due to their position. "I dont need to own a gun, so neither do you. "

Granted they have pros with guns protecting them. But they dont care about you and I.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    The elites have difficulty imagining themselves being subjected to the dreadful life of a commoner. Her more likeley reaction will be to demand additional security measures for herself and others of her status.
    Shell probably demand that guns be outlawed so no crime will ever be committed again

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The "wise Latina" (it hurts when I roll my eyes that far) was in the "2A allows the military to be armed" camp during Heller. Yeah Military and Armed Forces have been synonymous and were in existence LONG before the invention of gunpowder. Alexander the Great didn't need a government document to let his guys go around with swords and spears.

Top Bottom