• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdwhitaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    :eek: Nooooo. Just step back and take a deep breath. You'll feel better shortly.

lol Not to derail my own thread or anything and start a debate, but I've never really felt comfortable with Glocks. The grip just feels wonky to me...They're good reliable guns for sure, but the XD line just feels more natural to me.

mj.elder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Make sure you break it in with a couple hundred rounds first. and test the ammo you will be carrying in it to make sure it feeds and cycles reliably.

coyoteslayer22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Sweet gun I like it..I just got a xd 40 recently. I love the way it feels and it shoots great..I have to ask to any range reports on it

deanc24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2012
    Got my XD-S too! And picked up the Crimson Trace laser last weekend at the gun show. I have put about 500 rounds through mine. And I love it! Its a daily carry for me and love the size.

Would you be interested in selling your Bodyguard? Been looking for one for the wife, and cant find one. May have to resort to buying used.

Induz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    I like these Springfields. I have an XDm and waiting for the XDs to come in 9 mm. Definitely on the want list.

Thanks for posting.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Bought mine few months ago, got bout 800 rounds thru her, zero problems. And yes it is my everyday day carry. Just make sure you clean well after shooting her as the shorter barrel will get dirty quick,and lube well. I love shooting the XDs but after few hundred Rounds at once you will feel it! Good luck and enjoy her!

Top Bottom