• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdwhitaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Just picked up my new EDC today from Elmore's Firearms...shoots like a dream. XDs .45...

34qahc9.jpg

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    i don't suppose you could put something next to or on it to show scale and post a pic - like a dollar bill or a cigarette pack?? very sexy gun btw!

Adamz04

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Fort wayne
    How is the trigger on that thing? I'm also interested in some other firearms comparison photos if you got the time. It is pretty sexy.

bdwhitaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    How is the trigger on that thing? I'm also interested in some other firearms comparison photos if you got the time. It is pretty sexy.

The trigger pull feels excellent, and I did take a couple pictures for you...comparing it to my S&W Bodyguard 380...as you can see, the frame isn't THAT much bigger than a 380, but this thing will definitely ruin someone's day quite a bit more than the Bodyguard. :) Not to mention it's quite a bit less chunky than my old carry, an XD9 sub compact.

2nvea2d.jpg

24ys00y.jpg

2wgtcb8.jpg

Last edited:

bdwhitaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    How you planning on carrying? Got your holster?

I ordered a Crossbreed Mini Tuck for it...it actually fits in the Supertuck I had for the XD9SC but since I'm slimming down what gun I carry, I figured I'd slim down the holster too. :)

I want one badly! What was their price?

Elmore's had it for $525 new in box. Cheaper than any online prices I even found.

bdwhitaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Very nice. Did they happen to have any more in stock?

They had one more, I believe.

Congrats...those are nice!

Does that say made in Croatia?

Indeed it does...basically the XD-9 is a rebadged HS2000, made in Croatia and used by the Croatian military and LEOs. Springfield got the licensing rights for the US market, and renamed it "Springfield XD-9", and expanded the line and design to the various calibers that are now available. It all started in Croatia in the 90's, though. :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom