• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

James Bond 007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hope you don't mind a California guy sitting in. Lots of good info here. Kinda bummed I cannot do much until I have posted 15 messages or so. :rolleyes:

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    Welcome, we need those in Calif. that believe in the 2nd as a way of life. Help change your state by voting those that would change our way of life out of office.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    Welcome to the site. I have a few friends in Cali, some have moved out due to high taxes and gun laws.

If you stick around and see some of what the outside world has as far as guns, you'll be moving soon too. :)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

Let me get this straight, you are in commiefornia, like firearms and are bummed by this site's 15 post rule? I would be more bummed about the fact that we in Indiana after paying a one time tax can carry a handgun virtually anywhere and any way we want.

I would be more bummed that we in Indiana don't have to ask the state if we can buy a certain weapon, like a Norinco 56S underfolder with all kinds of evil standard and extra capacity mags. And that we don't have to register them with the state. Or go through a store to sell one to a friend.

Sorry for the long welcome, but in California your laws would bother me more than having to put up with having to make an extraordinary amount of posts before getting more site privileges. :D

Honestly, we don't mind people from out of state joining in, please do and feel free to add to the knowledge base, or make use of the knowledge of the many members here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom