• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    well i just got home and found that i had the approval! i mesed up and had to refile but i contacted Jesse Huff and was helped right away. i mean i was able to have it fixed and approved within no time.
    now what is my next step. i assume i have to wait for the stamp?

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    well i just got home and found that i had the approval! i mesed up and had to refile but i contacted Jesse Huff and was helped right away. i mean i was able to have it fixed and approved within no time.
    now what is my next step. i assume i have to wait for the stamp?

Did you efile ? If so just print stamp and start your build.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    If you e-filed you should have received an e-mail notifying you that you were approved. Is that how it happened? If so, then the email you received should have a PDF file attached which is an electronic version of the application including information about your SBR. The form will also contain an electronic representation of the "stamp" since with e-file you don't get an actual paper stamp. I always save a copy of that form somewhere on my computer outside of my email although you can retrieve a copy any time from the e-file web site. Also print a copy and keep with your SBR.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    would any one know of a place close to knightstown or new castle that does engraving? i also work in muncie. also what exactly had to be engraved. i did go the trust route. i was thinking it was trust name, city and state. but what if i moved? do i have to change the engraving for the city?

Last edited:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    would any one know of a place close to knightstown or new castle that does engraving? i also work in muncie. also what exactly had to be engraved. i did go the trust route. i was thinking it was trust name, city and state. but what if i moved? do i have to change the engraving for the city?

Just the name of your trust, city and state of manufacture. If you move later, that doesn't matter because it's already been manufactured.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    i e-filed my Jan 21. got the disapproval on the 7th. fixed it on the 8th and had the approval the same day. i actually sent the email i fixed it at about 6pm and stll had it the same day. i just didnt look at my email again untl the 9th. i did not expect to have it that fast. jesse huff is an awesome person and was very nice!!

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    I am just now getting this stuff added to my schedule A. but I was wondering what exactly do I put on it. its a palmetto lower. so do I just put palmetto state armory PA-15 (serial Number) and that's it. or do I have to put the control number on it as well?

ill be so glad to get though this first one so I will know how to do all this in the future!

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Interesting. I set up a NFA trust, e-filed for a SBR on Jan 7 and have yet to hear anything from them. :-(
    I have a couple floating around in the efile system from mid February I'm still waiting on too, I went trust route as well. Hopefully won't be much longer!

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I am just now getting this stuff added to my schedule A. but I was wondering what exactly do I put on it. its a palmetto lower. so do I just put palmetto state armory PA-15 (serial Number) and that's it. or do I have to put the control number on it as well?

ill be so glad to get though this first one so I will know how to do all this in the future!
    put whatever ifentifies the firearm.
    you can put palmetto and then the serial number and I'd also put the control number, caliber, model

Top Bottom